By publishing a property on metrocuadrado.com you will now have the opportunity to add a pre-appraisal to your service.
What does this mean? “At last, there is a digital and fast way to obtain a very good estimate of the sale or rental value of your property, in a matter of minutes. This is a tool that calculates the value of your property based on advanced data from the market, your city, area and different variables of your property. The sale and rental value of the property is estimated from econometric models with a 95% confidence level, using artificial intelligence techniques. We are the first classified portal and real estate digital showcase in Colombia with this service”, explains Jacob Sandberg, general manager of metrocuadrado.com.
How to do the pre-appraisal?
– Log in to metrocuadrado.com
– Post a notice (Premium, Plus or Basic)
– Add the pre-appraisal to your shopping cart ($ 29,000)
After filling in the basic data of your property and publishing it, the system will automatically generate a PDF with your pre-appraisal.
In addition, you will receive in the document the estimated expenses of the property tax and the approximate notarial expenses for a potential seller and buyer.
With this service, which does not correspond to a certified appraisal, you will also obtain data such as:
– Number of real estate offers in your neighbourhood
– Prices per m2 of the other properties with their main characteristics (rooms, bathrooms, garages, etc.)
– Average mt2 price in your neighbourhood
– Geographical location of your property
– If you are not satisfied with the estimated value given by the pre-appraisal, you can solve any concern with our Customer Service.
– The sale and rental value of the property is estimated from econometric models with a 95% confidence level, using artificial intelligence techniques.
– Comparisons with similar properties are made from the offers that are available in the market in a period of no more than 30 days.